Introducing the Stone Mine Espresso Machine – Modern Italian design in a compact package, with all the tech to brew espresso that truly rocks. This isn't your wait-around-for-half-an-hour to heat up kind of espresso machine. Stone for coffee enthusiasts who want exceptional espresso in a small footprint without the long heat-up wait time. Once ready, you can brew and steam simultaneously with professional function and results.
A custom-designed 1000W, 1.5L steam boiler encases a calibrated brew coil designed to heat just below brew temperature at 165f. From there, a 200W cartridge heater built into the group brings your brew water up to its final temp—all actuated seamlessly with the twist of the brew paddle.
The Stone Mine is a speed demon, going from cold to brew and steam temperatures in just 10 minutes – that's less than half the time of many other E61 machines. Controls? Piece of cake. Brew with a quick paddle push and steam using the classic knob and 2-hole steam wand setup.
What's truly unique about the Stone Mine is its style. It features a sleek Satin base color with swappable magnetic side panels, aptly named "Slabs." Keep your machine looking fresh in your kitchen for years to come by mixing and matching additional panel colors and finishes from our ever-changing selection. (Order your favorite color and additional side panels sold seperately)
Ready to upgrade your espresso game? The Stone Mine Espresso Machine is here to make every brew a rockstar experience.
- Compact Espresso Machine: A narrow 9-inch footprint sets the Stone Mine as an ideal tight-spaces espresso machine.
- Two-Stage Temperature Control: Stone's approach to accurate brew temperatures is managed through dual heat-exchanger and electronic temperature sources.
- Fast Heat Up Time: This unique heating system also allows Stone to reach brew and steam temperatures at a speedy 10 minute time.
- Swappable Accent Panels: Magnetic accent panels called Slabs can be swapped to match your home decor.
- Made in Milan: Stone espresso machines are built in Milan, Italy.
An exciting sister brand from Rocket Espresso, Stone aims for a younger user than its storied predecessor. Designed to fit small apartment or condo spaces and grow and change with the owner, Stone machines keep current with their fast heat times, easy operation, and customizable side panels to match your decor.
- Skill Level Intermediate
- Model Number Mine
- Width 8.85" x depth 17.3" x Height 14"
- Product Weight (lbs.) 40
- Watts 1200W Volts 120V
- Cup Clearance 3.5 inches
- Boiler Volume 1.5L
- Reservoir Size 1.2L
- Solenoid Valve Yes
- Cup Tray Yes
- Portafilter Size 58mm
- Warm Up: Brew Time 10 Minutes
- Boiler Design Heat Exchanger
- Certified to NSF/ANSI Standards No
- Water Sources Reservoir/Internal Tank
- Auto Shut Off Yes
- Auto On No
Stainless Steel and Plastic
What it Covers: Stone Espresso home machines
Espresso Machines: Two years parts and labor