Are you passionate about coffee and looking for a full time, year-round position in our beautiful mountain town? Work on the front line of our customer focused specialty coffee company in Ketchum/Sun Valley, Idaho.
Become a key employee at our small and ever-growing coffee roasterie, responsible for executing daily coffee packaging production, daily coffee bar operations, in-store customer service, office tasks, and more. You’ll be a critical contributor on a small team with local and nationwide retail and wholesale customers. If you're self-motivated, enthusiastic, and smart, apply with us.About us:
Lizzy's is a coffee roasterie, located in Ketchum, Idaho. We roast to order from world's best coffees and ship nationwide to retail and wholesale customers. Our roasterie production operation boasts a morning coffee bar as well as retail store. Our team is small, nimble and focused on producing the best quality products with customer service to match. Read more about this position to see if it's the perfect fit for you!Description:
Hourly, 5 days per week, Monday-Friday, 30 hours approximately weekly
Monday-Thurs 7am-2pm +/- (one hour lunch) & Friday 7am-1pm
$22/hr plus tips
Personal Time Off:
One week individual (accrued) and five annual paid company holidays
QSEHRA (Qualified Small Employer Health Reimbursement Arrangement)
There are 2 key components to this job:
1. Morning coffee bar customer service
. Customer kindness, order taking, roasted coffee & equipment sales, & drink preparation. Will be trained on current best practices in coffee preparation to become a top-level barista and all-things-Lizzy's expert. Bar hours 8-11am.
2. Daily coffee production & packaging
including labeling & packaging daily coffee roasts, preparing outbound orders for shipment or pick up, daily roasterie & office clean up, and wholesale order delivery.
Simple computer assignments, materials procurement, quality procedures, office organization, roaster cleaning, customer assistance, inbound delivery receiving, and other tasks as assigned.
This position is for you if :
This position is NOT for you if :
- You love coffee and embrace the opportunity to touch, smell, pour, and drink it every day
- You know you would thrive on the front line of a very focused, small team
- You have a fun, energetic, engaging attitude and disposition
- You are detail oriented, love checklists (especially when you get to cross things off), procedures, and are organized
- You can perform nimble work with your hands
- You embrace technology and have good basic computer skills including using email, buying things online, and typing
- You have the ability to lift up to 30 pounds, work on your feet, and get stuff done at a deliberate pace
- You have an ever-present positive attitude and a can-do approach to working in a multi-input environment
- You love creating order, and are unconsciously driven figure stuff out
- Your friends and family describe you with words like - honest, positive, sincere, trustworthy, hard working, reliable and awesome
To Apply: COMPLETE OUR ONLINE APPLICATION NOW
- Tasks, order & lists make you break out in hives
- You have a difficult time taking direction
- You don't like to stick to procedure, process and standards
- A fast-paced work environment is stressful for you
- You don't like interacting with people and providing professional, sincere assistance
- You are only available for a temporary time frame or can't commit to a regular work schedule
****Application only accepted with online form. NO PHONE CALLS. NO WALK IN APPLICANTS
Have a job related question? Email us email@example.com
Lizzy's Fresh Coffee is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.