Part time position.
4 days per week (Monday-Thursday). 3-4 hours/day from about 10am-2pm (about 12-16 hours per week)
Labeling & packaging daily coffee roasts, preparing outbound orders for shipment or pick up, daily roasterie & office clean up, and outbound carrier and wholesale order drop off.
Filing, small computer assignments, quality procedures, office organization, periodic customer assistance, inbound delivery receiving, and other odd jobs as assigned. Option (not required) to fill-in as Wednesday afternoon tasting bar helper when needed.
This position is for you if :
This position is NOT for you if :
- You love coffee and embrace the opportunity to learn more about it
- You have a fun, energetic, engaging attitude that matches the Lizzy's brand experience
- You have the ability to follow complex, sequential written instructions
- You are detail oriented, love checklists (especially when you get to cross things off), and are organized
- You can perform nimble work with your hands
- You embrace technology and have basic computer skills including using email, buying online, typing
- You have the ability to lift up to 30 pounds, work on your feet, and get stuff done at a deliberate pace
- You have an ever-present positive attitude and a can-do approach to working in a fast moving environment
- You love creating order, and are unconsciously driven to be neat
- Your friends and family describe you with words like - honest, positive, sincere, trustworthy, hard working, reliable
- Tasks, order & lists freak you out
- You have a difficult time taking direction
- You don't like to stick to procedure, process and standards
- You have personal drama
- You are only available for a temporary time frame
Starting salary $12/hr. Start ASAP.
Email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
****Email application only. No calls. No walk ins. Walk ins, no matter how fantastic, will not be considered for the position.