Are you passionate about coffee and living the lifestyle of an active and beautiful mountain town? Work on the front line of our customer focused specialty coffee company in Ketchum/Sun Valley, Idaho.
Become a core employee at our small, fast-growing coffee roasterie, responsible for executing daily coffee packaging production, daily coffee bar operations, in-store customer service, materials procurement, quality procedures, office organization and more. Be on the front line of a small team with nationwide retail and wholesale customers. If you're self motivated, enthusiastic, and smart, apply with us.About us:
Lizzy's is a coffee roasterie, located in Ketchum, Idaho. We roast to order from world's best coffees and ship nationwide to retail and wholesale customers. Our roasterie production operation boasts a morning coffee bar as well as retail store. Our team is small, nimble and focused on producing the best quality products with customer service to match. Read more about this position to see if it's the perfect fit for you!Description:
Hourly, 5 days per week, Monday-Friday, averaging 32 hours weekly
Monday-Thursday 7am-3pm approximately, & Friday 7:30am-12pm
$18/hr plus tips
ASAP, on or before March 15th, 2017
There are 2 key components to this job:
1. Morning coffee bar customer service
. Customer kindness, order taking, roasted coffee & equipment sales, & drink preparation. Will be trained on current best practices in coffee preparation to become a top-level barista and all-things-Lizzy's expert. Bar hours 8-11am.
2. Daily coffee production & packaging
including labeling & packaging daily coffee roasts, preparing outbound orders for shipment or pick up, daily roasterie & office clean up, and outbound carrier and wholesale order delivery.
Simple computer assignments, materials procurement, quality procedures, office organization, roaster cleaning, customer assistance, inbound delivery receiving, and other tasks as assigned.
This position is for you if :
This position is NOT for you if :
- You love coffee and embrace the opportunity to touch, smell, pour, and drink it every day
- You know you would thrive on the front line of a very focused, small team
- You have a fun, energetic, engaging attitude and disposition
- You are detail oriented, love checklists (especially when you get to cross things off), procedures, and are organized
- You can perform nimble work with your hands
- You embrace technology and have basic computer skills including using email, buying online, and typing
- You have the ability to lift up to 30 pounds, work on your feet, and get stuff done at a deliberate pace
- You have an ever-present positive attitude and a can-do approach to working in a multi-input environment
- You love creating order, and are unconsciously driven figure stuff out
- Your friends and family describe you with words like - honest, positive, sincere, trustworthy, hard working, reliable and awesome
To Apply: COMPLETE OUR ONLINE APPLICATION NOW
- Tasks, order & lists make you break out in hives
- You have a difficult time taking direction
- You don't like to stick to procedure, process and standards
- You don't like interacting with people and providing professional, sincere assistance
- You have personal drama
- You are only available for a temporary time frame
****Application only accepted with online form.
No calls. No walk ins.
Have a job related question? Email us email@example.com